Ever wanted to fish with braid that behaved like fluorocarbon? Sound like a pipe dream? Well think again – the new W3 Bass Finesse Crank-T 2nd rod from Westin has a specially designed blank that compensates for the lack of stretch in braid. This is great news for crankbait fishing fans, who know all too well the benefits of the stretch and density that fluorocarbon line normally offers – now you have the best of both worlds! You can throw and work those crankbaits all day long and this rod will take it like a man, but it also has a wonderfully sensitive feeling thanks to the low weight and the split handle, always keeping you in touch with the blank. It's like a 'spidey sense' for your crankbait fishing! Just don't blame us if you get too used to how well it controls your fishing, it won't be like this with every rod!
* Reel Seat: SKC
* Guides: Seaguide® LTS ring guides
* Blank: Torayca® High Performance Carbon for superior action and casting
* Split-handle with premium grade EVA with rubber cork insert
* Reinforced with 1K woven carbon
* Braid compensated blank, designed for fishing with modern braided lines